Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life is so Unexpected!

Well I am finally up in Farmington! YAY! I am getting everything situated and everything is great. I love living with my grandma and grandpa, having my cousin Megan and her lil girl Brekyn is a blast! It will definetly be a different enviornment than Cedar but it will be good for me. I am also single AGAIN! Chase I figured broke up with me haven't heard from him at all so yeah, if anyone knows some single guys up in SLC give me a call for sure. Its all good, it was a good run while it lasted:)I am goin to a singles ward on Sunday, it will be interesting to see what a singles ward is like up here. I am starting my CNA class on Monday, 10 hrs a day of school,YUCK! Oh well hopefully it will be worth it in the end. LIfe is full of surprises, I guess that's good though, it could get pretty boring without them. Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it safely there! Sure do miss ya. Sorry about Chase but honestly you can do so much better, he's kinda spacey. Love you girl, if you need anything call me!

    ReplyDelete