Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I"m on my Way!!!

So I went in to visit my doctor on Friday down in St. George. He made a 360! He came into the room and I was ready to duke it out with him till I convinced him to sign my mission papers. There was no need for that. My doctor cam in and we talked, he said he would have no problem signing my papers. YEAH!!! I am so excited. I can't believe that I may actually go on a mission. Well now that I have had my doc's approval and my teeth checked all I have to do is go get my eyes checked and then I can turn in my papers. I am so thrilled! I really hope this happens for me. Everything is going great, I went out on a date on Friday night. It was really fun. We went and got sushi at this sushi place called Ninja. It was nice to get away and actually be asked out on a date( it's been a while haha). My little bro Tanner turns 17 on Sunday! Crazy! I can't believe it, all of my siblings are growing up so fast. Well I guess that about does it, hopefully next post I will have sent my papers in! Love yall

2 comments:

  1. That is SOOO AWESOME, glad to hear that your doctor changed his mind, and that everything else goes good with turning in your papers. we LOVE you and hope you get asked out on alot more dates. and if your siblings are getting older that just means that so are you! that is Crazy to me! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jourdyn Cleveland? no no way hopefully you remember me from the good old days at Edgemont Elementary. I came across your blog don't think im creepy ha ha write me back at shannonjex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete