Thursday, January 29, 2009

At A Standtill!!!!

So everything is not really going the way I planned.( but that is usually how life goes haha!) I still am trying to fill out my mission papers. I had a little fluke thing with my kidney and had to finally go see the nephrologist(kidney doctor), which I haven't had to see one in two years so I was a little nervous. It turns out he said everything was ok and that he was just going to keep an eye on my counts. So that's good... till I tell my cancer doc that I need to talk to him about filling out all of my paperwork for the medical portion of my papers. He didn't sound to happy that I was putting in my papers, so I will have to do a lot of convincing to get him to fill them out! Any prayers would be totally appreciated. I went the other day to pay for my cap and gown! I can't believe I am graduating in May. CRAZY!!! It was a long run, but totally worth all of it. I went down to St. George last week with my fam. My grandparents had the house down in St. George for the last time. SAD DAY:( We had so much fun shopping all together though, it was awesome! I am so grateful for my family, even though sometimes we all just are ready to kill each other, they mean the world to me! Well hopefully next time I post it will be to say that all of my papers are done with the medical at least! Much love to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment