Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 New Start

Well Christmas was so fun. I got to go up and visit with some of my good friends, and go to lunch with Jess and Momma Sheila! I went on a date with Trevor, one of my old buds since we were little, it was a lot of fun. Christmas was amazing. I am thinking about moving up to Lehi with Mel and Brandon to go to school. I got some news from my bishop that tomorrow I will find out for sure whether I can go on a mission or not. I am excited but really nervous. I think it would be such and awesome experience and definitely once in a lifetime kinda thing. New Years was pretty uneventful, I worked as usual and then hung out with my friend Ryan. Tings are goiong good just trying to figure out what this year will hold. Well I'll post tomorrow and we'll see what they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment