Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHo Really Knows

Okay... Life is so crazy right now. I have no idea what is going on in my life. I was supposed to hear back from my bishop about a mission but, no such luck. They talked with the mission board and they think that I am no healthy enough to be out on a mission right now. My bishop is supposed to be coming in tomorrow to work to have the stake president watch me in action. So we will see what happens with that. Then to I am trying to decide where to go to school. I am hoping to be able to move up to Lehi with my cousin but I am no sure about where I can get in. I will have to figure out the details. Exciting news though, I am graduating in May! Yeah they said I wouldn't do it and I did! I am so excited. Most of my doctors thought I wouldn't make it to this day, well I proved them wrong! HAHA! I decided I really need to put some pics on my Blog, it is a little boring! Well love to ya all till next post.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you get to move to Lehi cause then we will get to see you a lot more often!!!! i hope you are doing ok....we already miss you

    love jess

    ReplyDelete