Monday, March 23, 2009

Everything....And the Cherry on top!

I was so surprised to finally figure out that people can leave comments on your posts. Well I was looking through cuz I was bored at work and found one from one of my friends that I haven't heard from for a long time, since like elementary! I was so stoked my old friend Shannon Jex ( yes I saw your post and sorry it took me so long, I am an idiot when it comes to computers haha!), wrote me a message. It made my day, anyways this weekend was awesome! I went to the beadshow in Vegas with my mom and my Grandma, they both are such troopers, even though G-ma has cancer and my mom has a bad back we made it through the whole entire day of shopping. I got some great deals. So good that I decided to go back last Wed. I brought Zoey Womack with  me and we had a blast. We got done shopping and went to my aunts restaurant Macayos it was amazing, I told her we need to get some in Utah. Then as if that wasn't good enough already, they were having a contest on the radio to win tickets to Boys Like Girls and you had to text them a picture, whoever sent in the picture of them with the most famous celeb won. Well my good friend Adam who lives in Cali, is a makeup artist and does tons of celebs makeup, like Pink, Tara Reid, Tyra Banks, and Lindsay Lohan. Anyways, when I got diagnosed he had a pic of me up on his makeup station, everytime a  celeb client would come in he would have them hold the picture of me and then take one and send it to me. So I had all these pics with Tyra Banks, Kelly Osborn, Tara Reid, Soleil Moonfry( she played Punky Brewster on a 80's tv show), well I text them in and won the tickets! YAY! I am so excited to go it will be a blast. The seats are front and center and it is down at Tuacahn, hopefully it is good weather. Till next post, peaceout!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Im so excited I found you CRAZY!!! we need to catch up here's my email address xjexs@yahoo.com i will email you my phone number! Im so excited you turned in your papers that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jourdyn! This is Shante Hammond (Reeder). I found your blog through Shannons. It looks like your doing great and have a lot of exciting things happening. Good luck with your mission papers! I'll keep you in my prayers. ;0)

    ReplyDelete