Tuesday, March 10, 2009

GIRLS THAT GAB!


I had the chance on Saturday to go to lunch with some of my girlfriends. It was so fun to talk about the old times, and how much life has changed! It's crazy all of my friends are married( Jamie you just don't have the ring yet, but you will), and a couple of them have kids. Life moves so fast, I can remember riding in Jenny to Kris's house for sleepovers, goin over to Jamie's and having them make me put on donkey ears( haha, just for the record I am still upset I was made the donkey!), goin to Em's and pigging out while watching movies, just being with them. I don't know if any of them will read this but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for them. They have been my backbone since I moved here, I don't know if I could have survived had they not given me all of their support while I began my cancer journey. I am so thankful for the great people that they are. They such great examples to me and I don't know what I would do without them in my life. It's amazing the things you take for granted sometimes. Thanks for the people you are and the person that you have helped me to become! Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! you're so sweet! if it makes you feel any better i had to be shrek!

    ReplyDelete